Genesis 49:3-4 says, “Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.” There are two types of Excellency: The Excellency of power (for those who are in government) and The Excellency of Dignity (Those not in government, but command influence). Jacob said to Reuben, you can be a governor, but if you don't want to be a governor, you will still be his excellency in terms of dignity. Reuben was supposed to enjoy might and power, but because he was sealed, he was unstable as water and was never to excel. The word “excel” is the short form of excellency. He was supposed to excel, but something sealed him that he could not excel. Every curse upon your life, by your father or by your mother or by anybody else, saying that you should not excel, I cancel it in Jesus name.
- The seal of not being fully utilized: Genesis 3:24 says, “So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.” Also Joshua 6:1 says, “Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in.” There are some of you reading this message that have been shut up; you cannot have a testimony, you cannot see real money. I declare that the seals are broken in Jesus name.
- The seal of struggling: Luke 5:2-4 says, “And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.” What is the meaning of launching? Launching means to unveil. When you print your books and keep on the table and invite people for launching of the book. It is not really the money, but the act of cutting that tape or unveiling the book is what is referred to as launching. Jesus said to Peter, “Your net has been sealed that is why it cannot catch any fish.” If there be anywhere any man has sealed your hands from making money and from prospering and anywhere your nets have been sealed by cobwebs and by forces of poverty: I break that seal now in the name of Jesus. Today, I launch your bank account, I launch your store and I launch your ministry in Jesus name.
- The seal of not being discovered: 1 Samuel 10:22 says, “Therefore they enquired of the LORD further, if the man should yet come thither. And the LORD answered, Behold, he hath hid himself among the stuff.” Saul was being looked for to become the king of Israel, but something covered him. You need to be uncovered for you to be discovered. Do people really know that you exist? Saul was hidden among the stuff. How will you shine when you are hiding? Sometimes, you need to ask God, What is your next level? God shall reveal your next level and bring you out of every stuff that has sealed you in Jesus name.
- The seal of Lack of favour: Luke 15:16 says, “And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.” When last did somebody bless you? 2Samuel 9:7 says, “And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.” The same God that made this to happen to Mephibosheth is still alive. He shall make it happen to you in Jesus name. If you don't have favour you will have labour. Labour is the opposite of favour. Favour makes life easy. Favour makes you live above your income. God is giving you favour such that men and women shall give to your bosom.
- The seal of unknown purpose: John 1:50 says, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.” Jesus told Nathaniel that he will see greater things after the seal is broken.
- The seal of being tied: mark 11:2-4 says, “And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him. And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither. And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him.” If Jesus is still on the throne that seal shall be broken today. One of the things about this donkey is that It was tied in a junction where two ways met. That signifies indecision. There are people reading this message that are about to make concrete decisions that will change their lives. The donkey was not just tied: it did not know which road to take. One of the roads was leading to Jerusalem where Jesus was taking it to, and the other was leading to a place where he will be slaughtered. Verse says, “…ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him.” A donkey is a vehicular animal (a beast of burden), but the Bible says, no man has ever ridden on it - that is scandalous. There are people, since they were born, nobody has ever told them “God bless you.” How can you be a donkey and nobody has ever ridden on you? That means Satan wants to destroy the very purpose that you were made. Today, whatsoever is making you toil, whatsoever is making you work too hard to achieve little, is broken in the name of Jesus.
John 11:44 says, “And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.” Today, I anoint the three most important places in your life: Your FACE (where your star is), your HANDS (where struggling and labour is) and your FEET (where favour is. God shall order your steps to the right places). These three places Lazarus was bound: his face, hands and feet. Jesus said to them, “Loose him”. Salvation is from Jesus. Deliverance, God uses a vessel through the Holy Spirit. Therefore, by the power vested in me as a prophet, I break every seal upon your life in Jesus name.