Immunity is the affinity that you have with authority that gives you the audacity. Immunity is healing, salvation. Affinity is God's relationship with you as father and son. The authority is the name of Jesus that is above every other name. Audacity is boldness to come into the throne of grace to obtain mercy and find favour in time of need. That is why Jesus said in Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” The first word “Power” is translated from the word exousia which means “authority” and the second word “Power” is translated from the word dunamis meaning “Ability.” Therefore, I stand on a stronger pedestal to destroy demonic cohorts around my territory. No cancer, HIV, malaria, tumor or any sickness. No sin, no hell fire has authority over me. I am a child of a King. I bring forth my strong reasons, I produce my cause. My father is a King of kings, I am a son of His Excellency, the Lord of lords, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Therefore the Accuser, the Devil can do me no harm, because I am washed by the Blood of Jesus. I am called by the name of the Lord. I am lifted and seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above principalities and powers.
- Mark 10:49 “And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.” When Bartimaeus was healed, the crowd did something. They charged him that he should hold his peace. In law terms, bail is the opposite of charge. Another opposite of charge is discharge. Today, I discharge you from satanic accusation and demonic manipulation. I bring a strong reason and loosen you in the name of Jesus. The meaning of charge is to accuse, to apprehend, to bring up false evidences. Thank God for Nigerian law that every accused person is assumed innocent until proven guilty by the court of competence jurisdiction. That is why I have come as a junior lawyer representing the Senior Advocate of Heaven and Earth; to bring forth my strong reasons on your behalf, and I say, “My Lord, this man and woman reading this message and saying amen is free.” Bartimaeus was blind because he was charged. Some people are sick because they have been charged. Some of you, your money has not been released, because you have been charged. Beloved, has anybody charged you whether knowingly or unknowingly? There are no charges without kangaroo evidences. No charges without the accuser. No charges without enemies.
Let me remind you of scriptures: Zechariah 3:1-2 “And he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?” Also Isaiah 49:24 “But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” What is the meaning of a lawful captive? It means when Satan is holding these people, he is not holding them because he is Satan. He is holding them on legal grounds. It could be sin they committed, it could be things they need to restitute, it could be the sins their parents committed. The Bible says you are a lawful captive because Satan has legal grounds to hold you. In John 14:30 Jesus said, “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” Satan does not hold those he does not have any evidence. Don't be afraid, the Blood of Jesus is a stronger evidence. We can only disgrace the devil when we know how spiritual jurisprudence work. How demonic legal framework operates. The lawful captive is a man when Satan holds him, God will say, “leave him” and Satan will argue with God. For example, Psalm 24:7-10 “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.” This psalm is a prophetic psalm of how Jesus died and was going to hell to collect the keys from Satan, because Satan collected the keys from Adam. When Jesus entered, he said, “Lift up your heads, O ye gates.” What is gate? You will understand gates from Matthew 16:18 “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” So when he said “lift up your heads o ye gates”, he was talking about the gates of hell. Jesus went and said, “Lift up your heads, O ye gates…; and the King of glory shall enter.” Enter and do what? To collect the keys from Satan. Because the keys were not stolen from man, Satan was bold to ask, “who is this King of glory?” Satan did not know that Jesus has come to pay the price. When Satan collected the keys from Adam, he did not force him. He negotiated it in Genesis 3, seduced him and convinced him through the wife. He gave them apple to eat. They ate the apple and lost the key. That is the key Jesus collected and gave to us in Matthew 16:19 “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” But before the keys were given, Satan said to Jesus, “who is this King of glory?” Satan challenged Jesus. May you not live a life that will make Satan to challenge Jesus. Jesus had to carry the blood and approached the altar of sacrifice. Hebrews 9:22 says, “And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.” The Blood was strong reason. At this point when Jesus announced again that, “The Lord mighty in battle, The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Lift up your heads O ye gates” It was then that the gates opened and Jesus walked in and said to the devil, “Give me the keys. I have paid the price with my blood. Their sins are forgiven. The curses are broken. The yokes are destroyed. By my Blood, I have spoilt principalities. By my name, I have established authority. Give me the keys; the keys of life.” Jesus then handed over the keys to man and said, “Behold, I give unto thee the keys of the kingdom….” Anyone of you reading this message that is being accused; in your village, in your family, with your past life, today, by the Blood of Jesus, every accusation is broken in the name of Jesus.
FIVE STRONG REASONS WHY THAT CASE MUST BE GIVEN TO YOU
- The Name of Jesus: Philippians 2:10 “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
- The Blood of Jesus: Revelations 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- The Word of God: Psalm 107:20 “ He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
- Your Tithes and Offerings: Malachi 3:8-12 “…Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it….” When you pay your tithes no demon can stop your blessings. When Noah offered to God, God abated the flood. Sampson gave to God an offering. Judges 6:26 says “And build an altar unto the LORD thy God upon the top of this rock, in the ordered place, and take the second bullock, and offer a burnt sacrifice with the wood of the grove which thou shalt cut down.” God told Gideon to give him an offering and he will destroy the Midianites. When you pay your tithes and give your offerings, you will have victory.
- Holiness and Personal Sanctification: John 14:30 says, “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” If you are not born again, you need to give your life to Jesus. Because Salvation and redemption delivers you from condemnation.